The oven handle should be heavy and securely attached to molded ears on the sides of the oven. Avoid ovens with riveted-on ears as these can become weak over time and could be dangerous. Many oven handles lie down flat on either side of the lid, but if you can, find one that lets the handle stand at a 45 degree angle. This makes it easier and safer to pick up.
Read more about Dutch Ovens here…
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!