And it is the Rachael Ray Hard Anodized Nonstick 5-Quart Oval Saute Pan with helper and glass lid that we are featuring as our product of the week.
Now there are some features that make this pan a real asset in the kitchen.
- The handy 5qt size makes it ideal for cooking up a decent sized meal.
- The non-stick surface makes for healthy cooking as you require only a little or no added oil.
- It cleans up quick and easy because no food will stick to the non-stick surface.
- Oven safe to 400° F.
- There is a convenient handle helper .
- Although it is a large pan it fits on one burner, so you save cooking space on your stovetop allowing you to have other pots cooking at the same time.
- It is made from hard anodized aluminum which is an excellent conductor of heat, giving you an even spread of heat so that your food cooks evenly without hotspots.
One of the drawbacks with aluminum is that it is a relatively soft metal which means it can dent and scratch easily. However this problem has been overcome by a process known as anodization which causes the aluminum to oxidize and ultimately harden, thus giving you a strong durable piece of cookware.
This piece has the signature Rachael Ray orange colored silicone handles which give you a comfortable grip, are non-slip and heat resitant to 400°. So you pop the whole saute pan into the oven if you want to finish off the cooking process.
When it comes time to lift the pan, whether to serve or remove from the stove, the handle helper will ensure you have a good grip for when you are lifting a pan full of food.
You will find that the Rachael Ray Hard Anodized Nonstick 5-Quart Oval Saute Pan will be one of those pans that gives you a great deal of practical use and will be a great addition to the Rachael Ray cookware set.
Click the following link to read our full review of the Rachael Ray 10pc Cookware Set.