Woks come in a variety of materials including stainless steel, electric, non-stick and aluminum. Carbon steel woks are very popular with chefs as they relatively inexpensive, easy to clean and conduct heat well.
If you have purchased a carbon steel wok then you will need to ensure it is seasoned for best results.
Read our latest article on how to season your carbon steel wok.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!