T-Fal cookware such as this T-Fal Ultimate Hard Enamel Fry Pan- Black(12.5″) has the unique Thermo-Spot indicator that lets you know when your pan is perfectly preheated and ready to seal in the flavor of your food.
How often have you ended up with stewed, stringy meat and soggy potatoes simply because the pan wasn’t hot enough to sear the meat and seal in the juices.
When the pan is cold the Thermo-spot pattern is visible in the dark red spot in the middle of the pan.
The pan is perfectly pre-heated and ready for use when the spot turns solid red at approximately 190 degrees.
The non-stick interior gives durable performance for extra heavy use and the Non-stick exterior allows for easy clean up.
For those of you who follow this blog will be aware of the fact that I am a great fan of Jamie Oliver cookware. and have recently purchased the saute pan, breakfast pan and dutch oven.
Jamie Oliver has his own series of TV shows and is the author of The Naked Chef among other great cookbooks.Jamie designed his range of cookware with Tefal to ensure that his followers received
the very best in quality and design.
I wouldn’t be without my Jamie Oliver Cookware.
- the patented thermospot
- non stick interior and exterior
- handle helper
- patented metal-safe nonstick coating.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!