I think it is such a shame to hide my cookware away in the cupboard where it can get dented and scratched. Especially as pots and pans are not inexpensive items to buy if you are going to buy good quality cookware.
My friend has a large pot drawer under her wall oven to keep her pots and pans neat and tidy, but unfortunately I only have the regular sized drawers and cupboards.
Many years ago I had a wall pot rack in the kitchen where I could hang my lovely set of copper bottom pots. But of course we moved countries and the kitchen I have now does not have space for a wall pot rack.
I am in the process of buying great looking new cookware and began to wonder what to do so that these new pots don’t just get thrown in the cupboard, not by me of course, but the rest of the family don’t quite appreciate the cost of these items.
There are wall fittings available but I was taken with the pot racks that hang from the ceiling such as this traditional lighted oval rack. This rack is finished in hammered steel and it has straight pot hooks and six angled pot hooks.
Traditional Lighted Oval Rack
Although there is a large range of great styles of pot racks available I am quite taken with this one for my kitchen.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!