Our pick for this weeks Blog of the Week is
‘What’s For Lunch Honey’.
Meeta’s blog is a gorgeous array of recipes including ‘Bollywood’ recipes for those who like Indian food and her Pumpkin Polenta Gratin is not only very tasty but the photo is eyecatching.
In fact all her photos are a splendid splash of color that excites the senses and makes you want to dive right in and cook.
Another brilliant recipe is the Banana Brioche Pudding with Baileys Caramel Cream.
You should also take a look at the beautiful centrepiece she has constructed using a pumpkin as the base.
So if you are looking for a cooking blog that provides great recipes, beautiful photographs and lots of information then check out What’s For Lunch Honey.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!