I found a great recipe for peanut butter cookies on one of my favorite blogs – Cookie Madness and had to give them a go.
I made them today and they would have to be one of the easiest recipes ever. It pretty much took about half an hour from the time I took the ingredients out to the time they were cooked.
The great thing about these cookies is that they are flour free so if you have a wheat problem then these are a great alternative.
The recipe calls for Mexican vanilla, but I only had vanilla essence but it worked just fine.
I definitely recommend this recipe so head on over to Cookie Madness for the full recipe.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!