We have just added our latest cookware review and this time it is for the Le Creuset enamel cast iron skillet. This skillet comes in a variety of colors including cherry red, cobalt blue, dune (white), Caribbean blue, flame, kiwi and satin black. My favorite is the cobalt blue but with this range there is a color to suit any kitchen.
This skillet is a popular alternative to traditional non-stick cookware and as we are dealing with cast iron cookware here, foods cook evenly and heat is maintained for longer.
Read our full review here: Le Creuset Enameled Skillet Cookware Review
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!