On Friday night I finally succumbed and purchased the Jamie Oliver Grill Pan and today I cooked Porterhouse Steak for lunch.
Wow, this pan cooked the meat to perfection and because it has the shark’s tooth ridges which transmit heat to the ridge peaks, it chargrills perfectly.
This is the 28×24 (approx 11″x 9″) cast aluminum grill pan has prometal non-stick interior/exteriors. And what is prometal I hear you ask – well it is Tefal’s premium multi layer coating that is reinforced with ultra hard minerals making it metal utensil safe and super easy to clean.
The pan is of course dishwasher safe.
Jamie Oliver and T fal have produced what I would consider to be one of the best ranges of cookware for the home cook, that is available on the market today.
I am so thrilled with with all the pieces of Jamie Oliver cookware that I have purchased recently and I am sure you will as well.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!