The ‘Blog of the Week ‘ this week is the fabulous
This blog is administered by Mansi Desai, a software engineer by profession who enjoys among other things, cooking.
I love the way Mansi gives a bit of background to her fabulous recipes.
Just in case you hadn’t noticed, I’m a bit of a chocoholic.
However, Mansi has a wealth of Indian recipes that are well worth trying, the instructions are easy to follow and although the Kamsir Rasmalai was a bit fiddly, it is well worth the time.
There are also recipes from other parts of the world so there is something to suit every taste.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!