This weeks ‘Blog of the Week’ is
The blog is written by Elise Bauer and the recipes are mainly based on old family favourites.
Simply Recipes was voted Best Food Blog for 2006 and received a mentioned in Time Magazine’s 50 Coolest Websites of 2006 as being a “great resource for cooks”. So as you can see we aren’t the only ones who think this is a great cooking site.
Now for all those pie lovers out there, Simply Recipes has a selection of pies for thanksgiving that will appeal to just about everyone and of course will be just as tasty any time of the year.
One recipe I found that I just love is the Chicken and Marsala with Pancetta and cream, it’s divine.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!