Aluminum cookware has in the past been linked with Alzheimer’s and this lead to many people throwing away their aluminum cookware for fear that they too would succumb to the disease. But is this an accurate claim?
Aluminum is used in approximately 50% of all cookware. You may be using cookware that contains aluminum and not even know it. This is because aluminum is such a good conductor of heat and is often sandwiched between two layers of another material such as stainless steel.
Read our latest article on Aluminum cookware and whether it is still considered to be bad for your health.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!