He has written a number of books including ‘The Naked Chef’ and ‘Jamie’s Kitchen’ which is complimentary to his television show in which he gave 15 unemployed kids a chance to be chefs and he also helps them to open a restaurant.
Jamie’s Kitchen provides clear advice and features over 100 recipes from the Cookery House and the restaurant.
I have a couple of Jamie Oliver cookbooks and I find them to be very inspiring. The recipes are easy to follow with clear instructions, and the dishes are made from ingredients that my family eat.
And as anyone who reads this blog knows, I have four fabulous pieces of Jamie Oliver cookware which have changed my whole outlook to cooking. They are so easy to use and to clean up.
Here are more great Jamie Oliver cookbooks that you may like:
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!