This weeks fabulous Blog of the Week is
The blog is written by Katie who has spent time in Ireland, Andorra and France and this is reflected in her fabulous array of recipes.
There are some humourous posts such as the time her dog Sedi caught a rabbit, that subsequently died but there was no rabbit pie on the menu that night. So the blog is a mix of tales of Katies life with loads of great recipes for you to try.
Thyme for Cooking, the blog is associated with the Thyme for Cooking website, where you will find menu planners that take the hassle out of thinking what to prepare for meals. It’s a great time saver as you are not only given the menu’s for the week but the details on preparing the meal and a shopping list. Talk about easy!
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!