This weeks Blog of the Week is
What a great blog we have for you this week. Smitten Kitchen is written by foodie Deb and her husband Alex who assists with the photography.
Deb has some fantastic recipes that are easy to make and a joy to taste.
Apart from all the great cookie recipes why not try the Fettucine with Porcini as a quick and easy dinner dish or an absolute favourite of mine, Sweet potato and sausage soup in which I use the Spanish Chorizo, simply cause I love it.
This is a great blog with lots of recipes, easy to follow instructions, great photos and lots of humor.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!