This beautiful ceramic tagine introduced a whole new line of cookware from Emile Henry. Two years went into developing the innovative Flame-top line and the tagine was one of the first pieces perfected.
The tagine is made from glazed clay and features a distinctive hat like lid that allows the steam to circulate inside.
The entire range of Flame-Top ceramic cookware has exceptional heat resistance and versatility. These pieces can be used directly on a gas flame, electric or halogen burner without the use of a diffuser.
There are many recipes available to get you started with your beautiful tagine, but keep in mind that Moroccan cooking allows for you to be totally imaginative and it won’t be long before you are creating your own free thinking fabulous meals.
There are a number of tasty tagine recipes on the Group Recipes website including this one for Moroccan Lamb Tangine.
I have one of these in the beautiful deep purple color and I use my tagine regularly as I love how it retains the flavours and the meat is always so juicy and tender.
Emile Henry Tagines come in a wide range of colors and sizes so there is sure to be one to suit your decor and the size of your family.
Their tagines are so lovely you will be quite happy bringing it to the table to serve from.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!