I came across this blog quite by accident. And I am so glad I did.
After Taste is full of posts that make enjoyable reading as well as having excellent recipes that are easy to follow. And you know by now, I like easy to follow.
Sherry has an interesting recipe for Scrambled eggs that I found to be very tasty. I generally like my scrambled eggs unadulterated by anything other than salt but I did enjoy the added taste imparted by the addition of garlic powder and chilli flakes.
The Penne alla Vodka looks like its well worth trying, sounds very interesting and of course it can be made alcohol free.
I thoroughly recommend that you check out ‘After Taste (by Sherry)’ as apart from being well written, nicely presented, great recipes there are also tips on where to eat when you are in New York. It’s always handy to get this information from a native of the area, they generally know all the great eating spots.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!