Many years ago when I was a Tupperware dealer, products that I love and cherish, I would give cooking demonstrations so that my ladies would know just how to use their Tupperware products.
Now the instructions are given using Tupperware, however, use whatever utensils you would normally use to mix up a cake if you don’t have Tupperware.
One of these recipes is the Microwave Chocolate Cake:
1 packet of chocolate cake mix
1 packet chocolate instant pudding mix
1/3 cup of oil
1 cup of lemonade
small amount of icing sugar.
- Whip the eggs in your quick shake,
- Place chocolate cake mix and instant pudding mix in a junior ‘That’s a bowl’.
- Add eggs and lemonade then add the oil
- Seal the bowl and shake for 2 mins until well combined.
- Pour into a lightly greased 2.25 liter Stack Cooker container using the cone to form a ring pan.
- Place into the microwave on the inverted cover and cook for 8-9 mins on high.
- Leave in the container for a few minutes before turning out.
- Dust lightly with sifted icing sugar.
Believe me this is the quickest easiest chocolate cake recipe that I have ever come across. I always make sure I have instant chocolate pudding mix and a packet of chocolate cake mix in the pantry so that if friends pop in unexpectedly I can whip up a cake for morning or afternoon tea with the minimum of fuss and bother.
I am eternally grateful to the folk at Tupperware for this great recipe.