If you are anything like me you may find getting your rice to cook to the right consistency is a little bit of a problem. It’s either too soggy – great for rice pudding – or not quite done – you know, nice and crunchy.
Well I have found that there is help available in the form of an electric rice cooker.
There are a great number of different varieties available but the Krups appeals because of the extra features.
So preparing healthy and nutritious meals is now a breeze. The Krups cooks rice and pasta perfectly, slow cooks meat, steams vegetables and seafood and it preserves the vitamins and minerals that are essential for healthy eating.
This all-in-one appliance has a special mode button that lets you cook rice, slow-cook, steam or keep warm. It has an electric control panel with automatic timer so you can slow-cook for up to nine hours and there is also a built-in condensation collector.
The Krups rice cooker has a 10-cup capacity that yields up to 20 cups of rice.
The steam basket and nonstick bowl are both removable and are dishwasher-safe. Topping the stainless steel body is a cool-touch, locking lid.
There is a measuring cup and spoon included.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!