This weeks Blog of the Week is
‘Bake or Break’
Adventures of an amateur baker
This blog is written by Jennifer, who gives lots of advice and information. If she has substituted an ingredient she tells you where you can buy it so that your recipes will turn out every bit as good as hers.
There are just so many great recipes and fabulous photos on Bake or Break, so I settled on this fantastic collage of desserts to show you what a wealth of baked goodies there are available on this site.
The recipes are all available in a printable version so you can print off the ones you want to try. And there are a number of photos of each item so that you can check that your creation looks as it should.
I was rather taken by the Cinnamon Apple scones that not only taste wonderful but the aroma when they are cooking is very nice indeed.
Each of the photos shown on the collage lead you to the recipe for the item shown. So there is a wealth of great baking for you to try out.
We are very impressed with the Bake or Break blog and you will be too.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!