This weeks Blog of the Week is
A fabulous site compiled by Nicole who not only provides great recipes but also lots of fantastic photos to accompany them. Nicole and her husband are Americans who until recently lived in Sicily so it stands to reason that some of her recipes reflect an Italian flavor.
She is in the process of putting together her first recipe book which will consist of recipes not included on the website.
Now for a taste of the recipes that are on the site, check out the Naughty Ice Cream, a truly decadent ice cream sandwhich that combines Kahlua-flavored dark chocolate chunk brownies and ice cream spiked with Bailey’s. An ideal treat for the up and coming Valentines day.
As I have previously stated, I love chorizo so when I saw the recipe for Tomato Paella with chorizo I just had to try it. Do yourself a favor and make this dish, it’s scrumptous.
There are many other great recipes to try so head on over to Pinch my Salt and enjoy.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!