This weeks Blog of the Week is
I found this site through ‘Stumbleupon” and I am so glad I did.
Now here is a cooking blog with a difference. Firstly it is put together by François-Xavier (FX) who is a French-speaking Swiss man living on the shores of Lake Geneva, an hour from both France and Italy. Already I am totally jealous and intrigued. And secondly the recipes and articles are accompanied by great photos with full descriptions on how to achieve the desired result.
I was captivated immediately by the intriguing banner and then my eye travelled down the page to all the interesting recipes and articles.
There are so many interesting recipes such as the Daube de beu saintongeaise or Beef with carrots or the Pumpkin Gnocchis, a recipe I must try as I have never been able to perfect this dish. For a refreshing yogurt salad try the Indian Raita
One article that I found to be very interesting, having lived on a farm where we killed our own meat was about the killing of the pigs. This article may be disturbing to some and you are warned before reading it that there are graphic pictures of a pig being slaughtered in the Moldavian manner.
FXcuisine is a veritable feast for the senses.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!