This great cooking blog is written by Lara Ferroni and her style of writing and presentation of the recipes is excellent. The recipes are accompanied by beautiful photographs of her mouthwatering creation.
If you love Udon noodles and want to give making them a go, then check out the post on ‘Udon with no shoes on‘. The part where you have to walk on the noodles -without shoes of course-turns making the noodles into fun. Of course you can use a pasta maker if you have one, but as Lara says turn the exercise into a fun event and evenget the kids involved.
There are so many great recipes and another one that I was particularly taken with is the Three Cheese Cake. Believe me if you are a cheesecake lover, then you will want to give this recipe a try, you won’t be disappointed with the result. And again, check out the fabulous photos of the finished cheesecake.
There is just so much interesting stuff to read on Lara’s blog and The Progressive Party is one that is full of great ideas for a neighbourhood progressive party and the recipe for Cheesy Rissotto Balls from ’Jamie’s Italy’ is a great way to use up left over risotto.
So do yourself a favour and head over to Cook & Eat for a great read and some wonderful recipes.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!