This recipe was sent to us by one of those emails that does the rounds. Unfortunately I can’t give the owner any recognition as I don’t know who they are. But this is too good not to pass on and I hope the person who came up with this recipe doesn’t mind us sharing it with everyone.
What you need…
4 Tablespoons cake flour
4 Tablespoons sugar
2 Tablespoons cocoa
1 Tablespoons milk
1 Tablespoons oil
3 Tablespoons chocolate drops (optional)
And this is what you do….
- Crack an egg and add it to your mug. Be sure to mix it well to avoid any pockets of flour in the corners.
- Add dry ingredients to the mug, and mix well.
- Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
- Add the chocolate drops if you’ve got them, and a splash of vanilla essence too.
- Pop your mug into the microwave & zap for 3 minutes on maximum power (1000watt).
- Wait until the cake stops rising, and sets in the mug.
- If necessary, run a knife around the sides of the mug, and tip the still warm cake out of the mug and onto a saucer.
Add a dollop of cream if you wish and sit back and enjoy with a coffee.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!