With an impressive array of colors this is one stand mixer that will definitely look the part in any kitchen.
Read on to see what we like and don’t like about the Kitchenaid Professional 600 Mixer.
What You Get
- The mixer…well of course!
- Professional Wire Whip
- Burnished Flat Beater
- Wide Chute Pouring Shield
- 6qt Stainless Steel Bowl with Handle
- Burnished Power Knead Spiral Hook
What We Like
- The Kitchenaid Professional 600 Mixer easily gets through even the heaviest of mixes including bread dough.
- The 10 speed setting means that you have greater control especially for delicate foods.
- This mixer has a massive 14 flour cup capacity – this is the equivalent of 8 loaves of white bread, 13 dozen cookies or 8 pounds of mashed potatoes.
- The PowerKnead attachment replicates the same action as hand kneading so is perfect for those who love to bake their own bread.
- The commercial style motor ensures that this mixer will take a beating (no pun intended).
- It also looks good with its polished stainless steel bowl and with the choice of 11 different colors this will suit any kitchen.
- We love the soft start feature. This means that when you turn it on your ingredients don’t get scattered all over the kitchen.
- This is a solid mixer so that means that it is heavy. If you are going to be lifting it in and out of a kitchen cupboard on a regular basis you will need strong muscles. The alternative is to leave it on the kitchen counter but you will obviously need the space.
- When on high speed this mixer can get a little noisy. However, I doubt this would be much different with most stand mixers on the market.
If you do a lot of baking then the Kithenaid Professional 600 Mixer is a must have and especially so if you bake a lot of bread. This is one mixer we definitely recommend.
Where Can You Get the Best Price
>>Click here to view this product at Cooking.com
>>Click here to view this product at Amazon.com
Read our review for the KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer.