If you own a Kitchenaid mixer then you probably already know that there is an extensive array of Kitchenaid mixer attachments to make any mixing job a whole lot easier. Of course it will depend on whether you have a Kitchenaid hand mixer or a Kitchenaid stand mixer but either way you can have a lot of fun choosing.
You can find all of the Kitchenaid mixer attachments listed below at Cooking.com:
1. KitchenAid Pasta Roller Attachment – This is a 3 piece set and includes a roller which pretty much does the job of kneading and rolling your pasta and getting it to the right thickness. The other two pieces in the set are a linguine cutter and a fettucine cutter. This will suit all Kitchenaid stand mixers.
2. KitchenAid Ice Cream Maker Attachment – This attachment will convert your Kitchenaid stand mixer into an ice cream maker. How cool is that!?
3. Kitchenaid Food Grinder Attachment – This attachment does the job of grinding meats and I guess any other type of food you want to put through it. It provides both a fine and coarse grinding option.
4. KitchenAid Pasta Maker Attachment – This includes a set of plates that allow you to make thin, thick or flat spaghetti, lasagne and macaroni.
5. KitchenAid Slicer/Shredder Attachment – I love this one. With fine, coarse, thick and thin plates your hand shredding days are over.
6. KitchenAid Sausage Stuffer Kit Attachment for Food Grinder – Start making your own sausages with this attachment. This one works with the Food Grinder Attachment.
7. KitchenAid JE Citrus Juicer Stand Mixer Attachment – You can make your own juice with this one. It actually takes out all the seeds and pulp.
8. KitchenAid Can Opener Stand Mixer Attachment – It’s obvious what this one does. Just attach to the front of your stand mixer and away you go.
9. KitchenAid Fruit and Vegetable Strainer Parts – This attachment purees fruits and vegetables. Perfect if you want to make baby food. You need the food grinder for this to work.
10. KitchenAid Grain Mill Attachment – Now this one is pretty cool if you would love to grind your own grains for making bread or whatever else that requires ground wheats and grains.
11. KitchenAid Ravioli Maker Attachment – This one is absolutely brilliant in how it all works. It’s not cheap but if you love make ravioli you will love this.
CLICK HERE to view these products.
Are you looking to upgrade or purchase a stand mixer then you must read our review on the KitchenAid Stand Mixer.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!