For quick and easy cooking a toaster oven can’t be beat. These compact little units are so versatile and it is surprising what you can actually cook in them.
The Cuisinart Classic Toaster Oven with Broiler can cook a variety of foods from toast to brownies and even a complete roast dinner.
What We Like
- You can bake, roast, toast and broil in this oven – very versatile.
- You can toast up to four slices of bread at the one time.
- It includes a slide out crumb tray for easy cleaning.
- It has an automatic shut off after 4 hours.
- It actually cooks quicker than a conventional oven.
- You can adjust the shade control for your toast and when it is ready it will let you know with a sound.
- It also comes with a broiling pan and a drip tray.
- Easy to clean.
- The Cuisinart Classic Toaster Oven takes up a bit of room so will require some spare counter space.
Where Can I Get the Best Price?
This is another of those products where the price stays fairly static. We recommend
Cooking.com as they also offer free shipping for this item.>>View this product and read more reviews at Cooking.com
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!