Having said that however, this may be the only positive as a good number of owners of this Rival crockpot weren’t too happy with the performance of this product.
But let’s take a look in more detail.
What We Like
- This crockpot has a warming function so you can set it so that dinner is ready when you are.
- It has a removable stoneware insert which makes for easy cleaning
- A glass lid so you can easily see how your meal is cooking without having to remove the lid.
- The stoneware crock and lid are dishwasher safe.
- The warming function keeps food warm without overcooking it.
- It looks good and the white color will fit in with any kitchen decor.
What We Don’t Like
- A good majority of reviewers on the net have complained that the exterior of this crockpot gets extremely hot to the touch and that foods are often overcooked and burned. This may just be a matter of reducing the suggested times for meals to avoid overcooking.
This is a reasonably priced unit that has the basic functions necessary in a slow cooker but with the negative reviews I would pay the extra for the Rival 6qt Oval Crock Pot which has received a much better response from reviewers on the net. Or if you are a really serious about your slow cooking then we recommend the All Clad 6.5qt Slow Cooker.
Where Can I Get the Best Price?
We found the best price at Cooking.com