The Capresso MT500 Plus Coffee Maker has the bells and whistles that make this a relatively expensive machine. But these are not just nice-to-have options that you might feel you could do away with by buying a cheaper version. These options are must-haves that aren’t really found in a lot of the coffee makers. The makers of this machine were really thinking by providing what any coffee lover would need and want in a coffee maker.
What We Like
- It brews up to 10 cups of coffee in less than 8 minutes.
- The carafe is amazing as it keeps the coffee warm without the need for a warming plate. What this means is that coffee doesn’t go bitter plus.
- You don’t need to leave the carafe with the coffee maker for the coffee to stay warm. It keeps the coffee warm for several hours.
- It has its own water filter which removes much of the chlorine in the water.
- It has a 24 hour programmable timer so you can set it to have your coffee ready for you in the morning.
- This coffee maker has a pause function that allows you to pour a cup of coffee even if it is still brewing.
- The drip-free spout avoids those little messes.
What We Don’t Like
- At just under $200 this isn’t a cheap coffe maker by any means. I think the one big tick for me that makes this worth the money is the carafe and the way it works to stop the problem of bitter coffee. Now that is in itself a money saver as you won’t need to throw out that bitter undrinkable coffee ever again.
Where Can I Get the Best Price?
The price for this coffee maker was pretty static for most online merchants. We recommend Cooking.com as they provide good service AND free shipping for this item.