The Cuisinart 7-Cup Food Processor cuts, kneads, chops, shreds, slices, minces and mixes and does it with ease. And it does it well.
The bowl is resistant to heat and cold and it is just about shatterproof.
The machine is easy to clean and has dishwasher safe parts.
There is even a video included to make sure you are completely comfortable with knowing how to use and care for the processor.
Read on to see what we like about this food processor.
- 7 cup work bowl
- steel blade
- dough blade
- slicing disc
- shredding disc
- 50 page recipe book
- 30 minute video
What We Like
- The extra large feed tube which takes whole fruit – you won’t need to waste time chopping and cutting to foods to get them to the right size before feeding into the tube.
- The processor is powerful enough to even knead bread dough.
- This has a huge 7 cup capacity.
- The work bowl itself is heat resistant and shatter proof.
There is also a newer model of this food processor available.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!