The Delonghi Magnifica Super Automatic Espresso machines main claim to fame is it’s unique brewing system which grinds the beans right before it starts to brew. I like this concept. This makes for exceptionally fresh and tasty coffee.
With the ability to make espressos, capuccinos (my favorite), lattes and just about anything you can think of in a coffee this is one machine that won’t disappoint.
What We Like
- As already mentioned the big appeal about this espresso machine is its ability to grind the beans just prior to brewing.
- You can adjust how finely you want the beans ground.
- You can also use pre-ground beans in this machine.
- Automatic shut-off after 3 hours.
- This espresso maker has a removable water tank which makes it real easy to fill.
- It has a cup warmer – very important if you want the perfect cup of coffee.
- You can adjust the coffee strength as well as the amount of coffee dispensed.
What We Don’t Like
- This is not a cheap coffee maker so you would have to be a big coffee drinker to appreciate the value of this model.
Where Can I Get the Best Price?
We found the best price at Cooking.com
>> CLICK HERE to view this product and read more reviews.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!