The Delonghi Magnifica Super Automatic Espresso machines main claim to fame is it’s unique brewing system which grinds the beans right before it starts to brew. I like this concept. This makes for exceptionally fresh and tasty coffee.
With the ability to make espressos, capuccinos (my favorite), lattes and just about anything you can think of in a coffee this is one machine that won’t disappoint.
What We Like
- As already mentioned the big appeal about this espresso machine is its ability to grind the beans just prior to brewing.
- You can adjust how finely you want the beans ground.
- You can also use pre-ground beans in this machine.
- Automatic shut-off after 3 hours.
- This espresso maker has a removable water tank which makes it real easy to fill.
- It has a cup warmer – very important if you want the perfect cup of coffee.
- You can adjust the coffee strength as well as the amount of coffee dispensed.
What We Don’t Like
- This is not a cheap coffee maker so you would have to be a big coffee drinker to appreciate the value of this model.
Where Can I Get the Best Price?
We found the best price at Cooking.com
>> CLICK HERE to view this product and read more reviews.