If you are a real coffee connoisseur then you know the importance of grinding your own coffee beans to make that perfect cup of coffee. I love the smell of freshly ground coffee beans just like I love the smell of just cooked bread and fresh baked cookies. The Kitchenaid Burr Grinder will allow you to make the freshest cups of coffee in your own home by grinding your beans fresh.
Burr Grinders have advantages over the cheaper blade grinders as they grind the beans more evenly are less noisy and they don’t burn the ground coffee which often happens with the cheaper blade grinders.
What We Like
- The Kitchenaid Pro Line Burr Grinder actually flakes the coffee beans rather than crushing them. This ensures that the precious oils and flavors are not lost.
- This grinder has an amazing 15 ground settings from espresso fine right through to French press coarse.
- This is a solid piece of machinery with a glass coffee bin which eliminates that static cling you get with plastic bins.
- This grinder is very quiet.
- Uniform grind consistency.
- This is not a cheap grinder but this should be the only grinder you will ever buy.
This grinder received rave reviews on the internet and one of the few that received almost consistently 4 and 5 star ratings. Definitely recommended.
Where Can I Get the Best Price?
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!