I’d have to say that my favorite stainless steel cookware brand is All Clad. The precision, quality and care that goes into their cookware makes it worth every cent. All Clad is not cheap but you get what you pay for with All Clad and that is a lifetimes worth of use.
This All Clad wok is no exception. At around the hundred dollar mark at Cooking.com for All Clad that is a bargain.
What We Like
- This wok has an aluminum core which means that foods cook evenly without hot spots. You won’t have the problem of having a mix of burnt and undercooked foods – it will all cook evenly. If you haven’t used good quality cookware in the past you will be surprised at how much improved your cooking results will be.
- This wok comes with a reversible base ring on which the wok sits on when cooking. This can be reversed so to accommodate high or low heat cooking.
- This wok comes with a tempura rack which basically drains fried foods whilst keep them warm at the same time.
- This wok just looks damn good.
What We Don’t Like
- The handles on this wok can get hot so you will need to use oven mitts.
Where Can I Get the Best Price?
We found the best price for this All Clad wok at Cooking.com.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!