It’s not very often we find a product that receives pretty much only positive consumer reviews but the Anolon cutlery set made the grade.
This 15 piece set has everything you will ever need and more for home cooking. Made from German carbon steel these knives are strong and durable with a smooth sharp edge.
This is a good solid, value for money set that won’t disappoint.
- 8in chef knife
- 8in bread knife
- 8in slicer
- 7in Santoku
- 5in serrated utility knife
- 3.5in pairing knife
- 10in sharpening steel
- kitchen shears
- 6 x 5in forged steak knives
- 15 slot birchwood block
What We Like
- The handles provide a firm grip.
- The carbon steel blades won’t stain and are rust resistant.
- Good balanced knives.
- The knives come with a sharpening steel.
- I like the addition of the steak knives.
What We Don’t Like
- It was hard to find something we didn’t like about this knife set. Even the price was reasonable enough considering the quantity of knives you are getting.
Where Can I Get the Best Price?
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!