My saute pan would have to be one of the most used pans in my kitchen. It is just so versatile. The Circulon 3qt Covered Saute Pan is a little beauty. The non-stick surface and aluminum core make this a real quality piece of cookware that you will use time and time again.
Circulon pans are good quality, strong and durable. The aluminum core means that foods will cook evenly with no hotpots. In other words, you won’t get the problem of part of the food being cooked and the rest raw.
What We Like
- First of all this looks good. The stainless steel lid and handles and the charcoal grey exterior give this a stylish look and will look exceptionally good hanging from a pot rack.
- The helper handle makes it easy to lift the pan from the stove.
- This pan is dishwasher safe which you don’t get very often with non-stick cookware.
- Clean up is easy with this non-stick surface.
- Suitable for induction, glass top and conventional stove tops.
- This Calphalon pan is oven safe to 500F.
What We Don’t Like
- The price may be an issue for some at just over $100, however Circulon guarantee that their non-stick surface will outlast all other non-stick.
Where Can I Get the Best Price?
We found the best price for this at Cooking.com
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!