If you are ready to purchase a new dishwasher then take a look at the KitchenAid 24-in. Fully Integrated Dishwasher - T Series™
The controls are hidden within the fully integrated console leaving a nice neat look to the dishwasher face.
This KitchenAid dishwasher can handle whatever you have to clean and you don’t have to pre-rinse your pot, pans and flatware because the 4 blade disposer which grinds down food particles that can just be washed away. Stubbon stains and baked on food are no problem for this dishwasher with its ProScrub® Option.
Place your odd shaped items in the Culinary tool rack. I find with some dishwashers that it is hard to find a place for items such as whisks, ladles, and spatulas.
The KitchenAid Fully Integrated Dishwasher has the Whisper Quiet® Plus Sound Insulation System (50 dBA*) which washes and dries your dishes quietly no noisy interruptions here.
- 5 cycles – Heavy Duty, Normal, Light/China, Quick Clean Up, Rinse Only
- Optimum Wash Sensor
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- NSF Verification
- holds 14 place settings
- has a sound reduction system: Whisper Quiet® Plus (50 dBA)
- Commercial-Grade stainless steel interior
- SatinGlide® rackl
And just so you can check if the KitchenAid dishwasher will fit into your dishwasher space here are The dimensions:
- Depth: 24 7/8 in.
- Height: 33 7/8 in.
- Width: 23 7/8 in.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!