The Farberware 4 cup Percolator makes your coffee in super fast time, in fact it brews two to four small cups of coffee at cup a minute speed.
After the percolator has completed the brewing process it automatically switches the the ‘keep warm’ mode.
Many purists believe that percolated coffee tastes better than that made in a drip coffeemaker. Some feel that drip coffee makers remove the natural oils and and flavor of the beans.
Anyone who isn’t used to making their coffee in a percolator will probably need to experiment at first to find out if you prefer fine or coarsely ground beans. And you will also need to experiment to see how much water you need to add to the amount of coffee you are using. However, once you get the balance right you will probably never want to go back to drip coffee again.
What do we like:
- The durable stainless steel construction
- Detachable cord for easy serving
- Stay cool handle and cover knob
- Makes a super quick cup of coffee.
- Easy to clean – rinse the percolator out daily and purchase a percolator cleaner for weekly use to clean up any grounds build up or stains.
What we don’t like:
- The cup sizes are very small so if you like a large cup of coffee or drink lots of coffee you may find a larger sized percolator beneficial.
- Could do with an automatic turn off. Don’t leave the percolator turned on if you are going out or you may come home to find that all the water has evaporated and left a nasty smelling mess.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!