If you are looking for the perfect starter set then look no further that the Viking Stainless Steel 6 Piece Cookware Set with bonus Santoku Knife.
Viking cookware is manufactured in Belgium with attention to detail and quality.
The 6 piece set includes some of the most popular and essential pieces of the Viking Professional Series Cookware range.
Viking cookware is considered to be a superior quality product that gives excellent cooking results because of the multi-ply construction.
This fully clad stainless steel cookware has 7 layers, yes that’s right, 7 layers of stainless steel and aluminum that extends right up the sides of the cookware. The cookware has18/10 stainless steel on both the cooking surface and the exterior.
Viking Stainless Steel Cookware can be used on gas, electric, halogen, ceramic and it has a magnetic stainless steel layer that makes it suitable for use on induction cooking surfaces.
What is included in the set:
- 3-qt. Sauce Pan with Lid
- 3-qt. Saute Pan with Lid
- 5.5-qt. Sauce Pot with Lid
- Bonus 7-in. Santoku Knife
What do we like:
- The aluminum layer ensures there is even heating without hot spots
- Stay cool ergonomically designed handles
- Handles are double riveted to each piece of cookware
- The lids are interchangeable with other cookware pieces of the same diameter
- The cookware is dishwasher safe so that clean up is effortless.
- There is a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Bonus Santoku knife.
What we don’t like
There really isn’t anything not to like about this cookware set.
This knife is ideal for cutting up meat and fish.
- Hollow indents create air pockets which reduce drag when cutting
- High-carbon-chronium-vanadium stainless steel
- Full tang that runs the length of the handle
- Hand ground cutting edge to give the knife optimum performance
- Ice-hardened stainless steel which allows for increased durability to retain sharpness
- Polyxymethylene handles with fiberglass reinforcement
- Triple rivet handle construction
- Handmade in Solingen, Germany
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended to keep the knife looking good
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
Read our review about the Santoku Knife