With the ability to make up to 4 Belgian style waffles at a time, this Cuisinart waffle iron will make cooking breakfast quick and easy.
The waffle iron lets you know when the waffle iron is on via a red light and changes to green to let you know when to add the waffle mix. When the waffle is ready it will also let you know by an audible beep.
What We Like
- This waffle iron has an amazing 6 brownness settings so you can make waffles to your liking.
- This waffle iron has cool touch handles.
- For storage, it has a lock down lid.
- This is a nice looking waffle iron with its brushed stainless steel exterior.
- The non-stick surface means that your waffles will come out easily and it can be cleaned simply by wiping with a wet cloth.
- This machine can actually be stored on its side.
What We Don’t Like
- If you ever want to give your waffle iron a really good clean then you’re out of luck as the grids cannot be removed.
Want to read more reviews?
You can read more reviews for this waffle iron at Cooking.com
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!