So when you have friends over for a movie night, why not whip up a batch of hot popcorn to serve in your kettle popcorn maker.
The home theater kettle popcorn maker is actually made in the same design as the popcorn makers in movie theaters.
Simply pop 4 ozs of unpopped kernels into the stainless steel kettle and five minutes from the time you touch the start button you will have twelve 6oz servings of hot, tasty popcorn.
The kettle has a spinning blade that keeps the popped corn continually spinning so that it doesn’t burn and this action also minimizes the amount of unpopped kernels.
The popcorn is kept warm because of the 80 watt overhead heat lamp.
And here is another cute looking popcorn maker. The traditional hot oil kettle popcorn maker is ideal for making popcorn at home and it would even make a great gift.
Measuring 18”H x 10”W x 11.5”D makes it handy enough to stand on the bench while you make delicious hot popcorn for the kids.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!