The Sanyo ECJ-S35K Rice Cooker is a multi-purpose, very versatile piece of machinery. With the ability to make rice, soup, stews and even bread you will love have this piece of equipment in your kitchen.
This fuzzy logic rice cooker has a 3.5 cup capacity. This means 3.5 cups of uncooked rice which will make about 7 cups of cooked rice so it’s a decent sized rice cooker.
So what is fuzzy logic?
In relation to rice cookers, fuzzy logic means that the rice cooker cooks your rice exactly how it should be cooked. It adjusts the temperature and the amount of time as required and recognizes the type of rice you use and adjusts its cooking style to suit the rice.
What We Like
- The non-stick interior makes cleaning quick and easy.
- It includes a measuring spoon, a non-stick spatula and a recipe booklet.
- It has a pre-soak function so you can soak your rice prior to cooking.
- It has a keep warm function which will keep the rice warm for up to 24 hours after cooking.
- You’re not limited to making rice with this cooker. You can cook soups, stews and even bread in it.
What We Don’t Like
- Nothing really.
Want to read more reviews?
You can read more reviews for this product at Amazon.com