You just can’t beat the elegant good look of copper and this copper pot rack by Enclume is no exception. I like this pot rack because it could easily work with both a modern or traditional style kitchen.
Pot racks are a great way to free up space in your kitchen. You’ll have a lot more room in your kitchen cabinets and your pots and pans will be easily accessible at a moments notice.
It’s also a great way of keeping your pots and pans scratch free particularly if you use a lot of non-stick as you no longer have to store them one on top of each other.
What We Like
- Well what can you say, this is a gorgeous piece of equipment that anyone couldn’t help but love to have in their kitchen.
- The rack comes with 6 straight hooks and 4 angled hook for hanging of your cookware.
- You also get 2 extension hooks for mounting.
Other things to consider
- This isn’t cheap at just over $1000 but it is definitely something that will last a lifetime and more. You’ll be handing this one down to the kids.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!