The Rosle Garlic Press is made from quality 18/10 stainless steel which is in contrast to most other garlic presses on the market which are made from cast metal or aluminum alloy.
This is a solid piece of equipment.
What We Like
- You don’t have to peel the garlic to use this garlic press.
- It’s made from 18/10 stainless steel.
- It is dishwasher safe.
- It comes with a ring so you can easily hang on a utensil rack.
- For a garlic press this is relatively easy to clean.
What We Don’t Like
- The price may be an issue for some.
Want to Read More Reviews?
You can read more reviews for this product at Cooking.com