The oblong shape of this skillet makes it ideal for cooking large fillets and whole fish.
The All-Clad stainless fish skillet comes complete with a broad fish turner that makes it just so easy to lift the cooked fish from the pan or to turn larger pieces of fish so that they don’t fall apart.
But of course you are not restricted to only cooking fish in this skillet, you can also use it to sear pork and chicken tenderloin and other cuts of meet. In fact I can see no reason why you couldn’t use this handy skillet for omelettes and frittatas.
The pan and slice are both All Clad products and are made from stainless steel with an aluminum core for fast even heating and the handle on the skillet is oven safe up to 500°F. So you can start cooking your fish on the stove top and if you want to add a crisp coating simply pop it in the oven to finish it off.
Hand washing in warm soapy water is recommended.
The All Clad Stainless fish Skillet can be used on all conventional stove tops, but please note: It is not suitable for use on induction stovetops.
The All Clad Stainless fish skillet is made in the US and comes with All Clads lifetime guarantee.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!