There are no problems with the Kuhn Rikon garlic press which is made from stainless steel and makes preparing garlic an effortless task.
There is very little force required to push the garlic through the sieve.
And the sieve simply pulls out so that you can clean it quickly and easily.
All the reviewers who brought this product are delighted with it. One commented that some of the garlic squirted out from places other than the holes, but she still loves it and finds it practical and easy to use.
The only other comments were to make sure you rinse all the garlic remnants off the press before putting it in the dishwasher otherwise you may end up with garlic smelling dishes and glasses.
The Kuhn Rikon garlic press would make an ideal gift for your garlic loving friends.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!