One great thing about the Paula Deen 7-qt. cast iron covered round casserole is that it is pre-seasoned so you can use it as soon as it arrives so you don’t have to fuss around seasoning it before use.
Cast iron is an excellent material for cooking and it holds the heat in for simply ages so that food remains hot. Plus this covered round casserole is just great for slow cooking soups, stews and chili. The large 7 quart casserole is big enough to cook enough food for a large family or for a crowd if you are entertaining.
I do like the design of Paula Deen cookware and this casserole is no exception. The pot has large loop handles that are easy to grip even if you need to use a potholder.
The Paula Deen cast iron round covered casserole is broiler safe and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
Slow cooking meals retains all the healthy goodness in the food and by adding herbs and spices you can make meals that taste just scrumptious. I like to cook meals such as steak and kidney with dumplings and this casserole makes that sort of meal easy to cook and the long slow cooking results in a tasty gravy.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!