As soon as I saw the Paula Deen from Back to Basics 2-slice Egg & Muffin Toaster I just knew I wanted one.
What a totally fantastic idea – cooking your egg while the bread toasts all in the same appliance. So breakfast is on the go while you get ready to head out for the day, how convenient is that.
I mean to say, how innovative is this woman to come up with the idea of combining the functions of your toaster and an egg poacher into one appliance. Paula Deen is one smart lady. All you need to do is add the ingredients and four minutes later breakfast is ready to serve.
Now the appliance can be used as either a toaster or a poacher, you don’t need to use the two functions at the one time.
Because I am so enamoured of this appliance I couldn’t wait to check out the reviews, and sure enough, everyone who has purchased it, loves it.
So what are the features of the Paula Deen Egg and Muffin Toaster?
- It makes toast – that’s a no brainer
- It poaches eggs in four minutes
- You can hard boil up to 4 eggs.
- It has variable toasting functions including a wide slot toasting function for bagels.
- There is an automatic shut off.
- You can either toast or poach, or do both together.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!