If you love making meat loaf then you will love this pan. Not only is it strong and durable and does a great job of cooking meatloaf but it also works at reducing the amount of fat you will eat making this a healthy way to cook meat loaf.
The pan comes in two pieces – the pan itself and an insert which helps to drain away the fat from the meatloaf. This means you will have still have a moist meatloaf but not meat loaf that is dripping in fat.
This pan is about the size for a 2lb meat loaf recipe.
What We Like
- This is not just for meat loaf. You can even bake cakes or bread in this pan.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Strong, solid and durable.
- The nonstick surface makes clean up quick and easy.
- This is dishwasher safe but we recommend hand washing wherever possible.
- This meatloaf pan has silicone handles.
- It makes a great meatloaf and drains most of the fat right away.
What We Don’t Like
- The price may be an issue for some. You can finder cheaper versions of this style of meat loaf pan but this is one that should last you a lifetime so it is definitely a good investment.
Want to Read More Reviews?
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!