Le Creuset have been producing cookware in the French village of Fresnoy, Le Grand since 1925.
When you buy Le Creuset you know that you are getting some of the finest cookware available because the artisans at Le Creuset hand cast, polish and double enamel coat each piece before it is fired. The result is brightly colored durable cookware that wont absorb odors or stong flavors.
This attractive Le Creuset 3-qt. Glazed Covered Square Bakeris a perfect example of the attractive styles and colors manufactured by Le Creuset.
The lid seals in the moisture and the flavor so that your food tastes great and retains all the healthy goodness. You can use this baker for scrumptious dishes like macaroni cheese and great dessers like blackberry and apple cobbler.
Cast iron distributes heat evenly and it can be used on induction ranges.
You won’t regret buying Le Creuset quality cookware and the Le Creuset 3 quart covered square baker which comes in a variety of colors is no exception.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!