The Le Creuset Caribbean Soup Pot is a gorgeous piece of cookware that you will be proud to take from oven direct to your table for serving. Made in France these pots are handcast by artisans so you are looking at a quality piece of cookware.
This soup pot is cast iron with an enamel coating so you get all the benefits of cast iron without the tedious problem of having to maintain it. This means you don’t have to season the pot nor do you have to be careful how to wash it in case you remove the seasoning. You also won’t get the problem of your cast iron rusting which can happen with bare cast iron.
What We Like
- The enamel coating means that this is a really easy to clean piece of cookware.
- I must admit that I love the color blue and this cobalt blue color really appeals to me.
- It’s dishwasher safe.
- This has a 101 year warranty so you can hand this one down to your kids.
- Oven safe to 450F.
- It works on the stove top or in the oven.
- This is a very versatile pot as you can fry up your onions, garlic etc on the stove top and then add your other ingredients and cook over the flame. In other words, you don’t need to use two different pots or pans to make your soup.
What We Don’t Like
- Cast iron is heavy so if you have weak muscles you may find it difficult to lift this pot.
- Le Creuset cookware is not cheap but it is going to last you a lifetime so you have to think of it as an investment.
Want to Read More Reviews?
You can read more reviews for this product at Cooking.com
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!